This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1386 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) & Certified Sales Force Developer with 6+ years of experience in the IT industry.
• Experience in design, development and implementation of Object Oriented Applications, Client/server, and Web Applications with proficiency in Object-Oriented Analysis and design.
• Expertise in programming with C#, [url removed, login to view] and ADO.NET.
• Extensive experience in developing [url removed, login to view] based Web forms and good understanding of Win Forms.
• Expertise in n-tier & more profoundly on 3-tier Client/Server development architecture.
• Experience in working in various stages of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) and exposure to AGILE working environment.
• Proficient working with Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Views on Oracle and SQL Server.
• Having good experience in OOP’s, Caching, Authentication, Windows Services, User Controls and Web Custom Controls. Experience in working with User Controls and Custom Controls.
• Experience in developing custom and standard applications in Force.com.
• Worked extensively on HTML Controls, Server Controls, and Web Controls using C#.
• Experience in [url removed, login to view] components such as Data sets, Data Adapters, Data Readers etc.
• Experience in working on Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 and SQL Server 2005/2008
• Written test cases for - Interface testing, functional and compatibility testing.
• Experience working with Adobe Photoshop CS3.
• Excellent Team player, good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online