I need webform built and integrated into my existing website.
1. On the existing page we need a button that states [Report Problem]
2. When the button the user will be taken to a page or pop-up and fill out the following information:
- a. Name (single line)
- b. Email Address (single line)
- c. Phone Number (singled line/ xxx-xxx-xxxx format)
- d. Problem Reported (multi-line)
3. When the user clicks submit the following should happen:
- a. an email with the information provided needs to be sent to (3) pre-defined email addresses
- b. the user should receive an email as well indicating that the problem report has been received
- c. the user should be returned to the original page where they clicked on the button to report the issue
4. Regarding item #2 above. The user should only see the form when the support department is closed. When the support department is open, the user should recieve a message indicating that the support desk is open and to call a specific phone number. Users SHOULD NOT be able to see the form to submit issues per the schedule below (all times are Pacific or GMT-08:00).
- Monday - Friday 4a - 6p
- Saturday 5a - 1p
All of this code needs to be compatible with ASP & /NET. This will be running on MS IIS server. Also the SMTP server will be the local host as well (127.0.0.1). This needs to be done within (2) days.
81 freelancers are bidding on average $83 for this job
I've been working with ASP.net for over a decade and could quite honestly do this with my eyes closed. Please see my private message for more pertinent information. Thank you!
Hi, I am a .Net and SQL Server Programmer having more than 9 years of experience in MS technologies. I will be able to do as per your requirement. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks