We are looking for the BEST Titanium Appcelerator Android and iPhone developers on [url removed, login to view] to help us out with the further development of two mobile applications that have been available in App Store and Google Play since November last year, as well as delivering new mobile applications throughout the course of the year.
The employee needs to be able to independently and efficiently deliver source code changes of high quality. The delivery is made through git commits, in a way that keeps inspection and understanding of the changes efficient. The SourceTree app is to our best knowledge the best application for this. A high proficiency in git techniques and workflows in general is of course required.
The employee also needs to be proficient in using Pivotal Tracker (through web interface and through commit message annotations).
We will pay for hours worked on delivered and approved changesets (commits in git) directly related to the prioritized and assigned tasks in Pivotal tracker. No other work is permitted in your work diary.
In the end, we are looking for someone who can help us save time we need to put into development and quality assurance of the mobile application development - an independent employee who understands how to generate the most value for their employer/client.
In your application, please include your list of Titanium-based mobile apps in App Store and Google Play, as well as your github account. Also, explain what best practices you follow when working with Titanium mobile development.
Also, include a comment about each and every one of the following skills and experiences:
1. Titanium Appcelerator development and expertise
2. Titanium Appcelerator Android-specific development expertise
3. Titanium Appcelerator iPhone-specific development expertise
4. App Store / iTunes connect experience
5. Google Play publishing experience
6. Git techniques and workflows proficiency and experience
7. SourceTree proficiency
8. Ability and habit of delivering clean, logical and easily understandable commits
9. Pivotal Tracker proficiency and experience - Web interface
10. Pivotal Tracker proficiency and experience - Through commit message annotations
11. Ability and habit of logging hours related to specific commits and assigned tasks
12. Ability and habit of understanding how to generate the most value for their employer/client
1. Have been developing since SDK 1.5.1 and never stopped.
2. The apps X and Y in Google Play are good examples of previous work. It was tricky to get ____ working, and to make them run fast on Android, but I managed.
Looking forward to your application and our long term collaboration!