ASP MVC to collect customer details and approve
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $642 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
An ASP MVC 3 application to accept customer details and go through 3-4 step approval process. Each of the approver will update the status of the customer application either approved or rejected.
• Register Customer – Collecting name details
• Select application the customer applying
• Capture educational qualifications – upload files
• Create reference check letter
• Search Customer / View / Update customer details
• Collect payment information – no online payment – just a screen that displays the fees and the back office staff will enter receipt no and then click button “paid”
• Customer Application Approval
• Create approval certificate
• Admin screen to manage reference data – Applications List, University list
• Generate Customer reference number, after application approval – a unique number to towards the approval – if customer applies for more than one application then the same unique number is assigned
What is completed -- We have already done work and you will start from that code base
• Database design
• Customer registration screen
• Application selection screen
• ASP .net (C#, MVC 3) application working model
• Using Visual Studio 2010, mysql db, using devexpress controls (only for grid data display and theme)
• We will provide all the screen mockup
• We will provide the detail design of application
What needs to be done
• There are about 10-12 pages – develop pages
• Complete the requirements as mentioned above except the completed modules
For someone having solid ASP, C# skills this is very simple application. We need quick turnaround, so we prefer candidates with high productivity.
In the bid please provide an approximate ball park estimate and when you can commence the work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online