[url removed, login to view] C# Request Keywords From Google Adwords Keyword Tool
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 5
I require a freelancer to educate and perform on the following task.
I have a web form in my [url removed, login to view] web application project.
In this web form, it has the following controls.
Note: It is optional for a user to fill up txtWebsiteURL
Upon button submission, the system
1. Validates txtWebsiteURL if user has entered text.
2. Validates txtWebsiteURL to check if it's a valid website.
3. Validates [url removed, login to view]
Upon doing so, It sends a web request to Google Adwords API.
The system should receive the following information
1. The user's website current ranking in Google
2. The user's website keyword ideas ([url removed, login to view])
3. The user's competitors and their ranking
4. The user's competitors and the keywords their competitors are using.
Next, the system will store all these information in a database and display them in the admin panel.
The admin panel will consists of
1. A datagrid (shows the user's name, email, contact number, website, category and a SELECT command button)
2. Upon selection, it will show all the information that are retrieved from the request the user sent.
1. It is unnecessary for you to "copy & paste" a template and send it to me without reading the project details.
2. Please state your experience, your bid, and the time needed to complete this project.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online