416546 Asp Dotnet
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
- We are looking for a Dynamic Form based on the user.
- We should be able to load this form based on unique id. Example [url removed, login to view]
- There should only be one backend file for all the forms.
- This form can have custom columns. (ref to the attachments)
- Custom columns will be saved into the database as well.
- Also form templates can also have different looks as well.
Form0 = Generic Form Data
Form1 = Generic Form Data Custom Data1
Form3 = Generic Form Data Custom Data3
Form4 = Generic Form Data
You basically have to extract the Custom Data1 and add it to a collection. Also, the Custom Data can be Text, Number or Date. There will also be a static table containing those properties(Text, Number or Date).
Here is the what we use:
Database: SQL 2005
Framework: [url removed, login to view] 3.5
Entity Framework: PLINQO
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online