Asset Management Web App
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 USD
- Total Bids 40
Hello wonderful Developers/Coders,
This project is to develop a website that allows users to capture and manage financial assets. The website is rather simple, but there is a need for integration with another website; you will find more detailed requirements in the attached document. Goes without saying but I just want to mention that you will also design the database required for the application. I can provide a rough data model, but that's only to help you understand the requirements; it should be in no way be a constraint. It will be developer's responsibility to tweak/redesign the data model to fit the needs of the application.
You will have roughly 6 weeks to deliver a unit tested application along with the deployment/installation instructions - the application must be delivered by Nov 8th 2013. I'm looking for Agile kind of approach towards the development where the features are added incrementally, with each sprint being a week.
In your response, please address following:
* Security is critical to this application, so include the security features that will be built in this app - e.g. role based, SQL Injection proofing, etc.
* I'd like your thoughts on the Integrations - you will find integration requirements in the attached document
* I'd like to see your sample work - past websites that you have developed. I'd prefer those who provide these samples
* Along with your bid, please include a schedule (a timeline from star to finish).
* Are you a team of developers or an individual? I'd prefer a team but as long as you can deliver by Nov 1st week, I'm okay with 1 man team
* Indicate if you plan to take any vacation during the project or would be away impacting the delivery schedule. Again - timeline is critical
PS: You may be asked to deploy this yourself to a hosting site.
Thanks much and happy bidding.
~RGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online