We are a start-up used cell phone recycling company and looking for someone who can program and/or code the website the same way as [url removed, login to view] does it. We are actually on a tight budget as well but if the project is successfully completed, there definitely is long-term work later on and we can establish a long-term relationship as well.
First, please go to [url removed, login to view] and see how their site works as we want it to work the same way. We need a buyback tool that allows the customers to sell the cell phones to us. You must also know how to add a drop down menu on the same page and not have it link to a new page after each click. Again, refer to [url removed, login to view] for reference. This is a must.
Here's the steps involved:
1) User finds the cellphone they are looking for via dropdown, and specifies condition of the phone via radio button (check Gazelle to match this process).
2) User fills in personal information and login info (so they can return to member login area to sell us cellphones again in future. Match [url removed, login to view])
3) A free shipping label is generated for the user (FedEx and USPS)
4) User ships it. A tracking solution is on the website (Specify what the tracking is number is?).
5) Confirmation and payment is sent. (User should be in easy database where we can see who to send money, etc)
More info will be given upon interview but please go through [url removed, login to view] website and our steps and tell me how you plan on completing this and how long. If you apply without any plans, you will not be considered for this job.
You do not need to do any kind of designs or graphics, just coding and programming.