Communities/group site similar to Google+ - repost
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $835 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $500 USD
Develop Communities/discussions website. Only serious bidders with history will be regarded. All others will be hidden.
1. Use jQuery or dialog to open a modal window. When the window appears, it selects hidden div tags to display the content.
2. Two .Net UserControls to display the contents (first is to create the community, second is to display the community information)
3. No Postbacks
1. "Create Community" button will be on a page. When clicked, a modal window appears where a user can select Public or Private community.
2. If Public, a select/options dropdown will display: "Anyone can join", "A moderator needs to approve"
3. If Private, a select/options dropdown will display: "Hide from search engines", "Anyone can find it with search"
4. When the create button is clicked, jQuery animation will show that the community is being created say: "creating community."
5. Once the community has been created, the jQuery call back will redirect the user to the new link that points to the community profile.
6. The community profile page will be similar to Google+. The "All Posts" category link is not necessary.
8. Users will be able to upload an image for the community using jQuery/iframe. So no Postback.
9. Save button will be different than Google+. Ours should be on the top left and bottom left of the community site. Everything below this edit area will be disabled similar to Google+ (you can accomplish this by pulling the community section being edited at a higher z-index than the modal screen.
10. When no longer in edit mode, an invite to community section and button should appear.
11. When not in edit mode, there should be a button on the left that says "Edit Community." When clicked, this puts the area being edited at a higher z-index and disables below by adding a screen
12. The invite to community should create a modal window that will have the text message to send in email to the user and type ahead that can pull from a list.
1. All database tables have been created and sql will be sent to the winning bidder. Modifications for the tables are allowed
2. There should be a consistent UI, Business and Data layer.
3. The UI layer will communicate via web service .svc files, which will interact with the Business Layer, then Data Layer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online