Create, Edit and Save MS Word Document in ASP.NET Web-based Application
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1036 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
We have an existing application build on:
- Front End – Web-based Application based on [url removed, login to view] framework.
- Programming Language– C#
- Back End – SQL Server
- Browser – Internet Explorer 9 and above.
This project is to build an application component that will run both independently
and/or with components to integrate with our front end application.
Functionality of the system are as follows:
1. Create an application to create, edit and save a MS Word Document to the Application Server.
2. Save the document details (eg. Customer Name, Customer ID, Customer Details (eg Name, Address etc) , Document ID, Version Number, Last Updated Date, Last Edited By, IP address etc.
3. Full logging of document’s history eg, date/time/user who viewed, edited, printed
4. Full Edit History of document content. Each version history to be stored on the server for review.
5. Allow search of documents by Customer Name, Customer ID, document name, date
6. Create pre-created Document Templates which can be used when creating new documents.
So whatever Logic is build should be able integrate with this environment,
We need to generate, create, edit and store word document in the Application Server.
Hence System should allow us to open an interface, where we can do necessary write –ups, editing of Word document and later save in the system, we should be able to retrieve the word document from
1. GUI --–> Allows to open database interactive interface to prepare document (Customer Name, Next document ID generation, Addresses etc. will be pulled from database) ---> after changes are made ---->Document can be stored in the system for future download Or ability to download as word document or PDF document,
2. Ability to retrieve the document with different versions of updates,
3. Search the document with Client ID or document name
4. Should be able to produce standard format as first draft and later user can make necessary changes (Kind of Mail Merge)
Final system should be delivered with:
1. Full Source codes
2. Database structure
3. Assistance to integrate to our [url removed, login to view] application.
4. One month warranty support after implementation for bugs and errors fix.
50% upon job completion
Final 50% upon completion of warranty.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online