* Real simple web interface that the user has some control over, i.e. credentials, privileges, data flow
* GIS plot (Google Map) with cursor over that provides last ‘readings’ at corresponding position
* Data is captured via simple ftp port, i.e. looks for new data at some interval, user configurable --> port, source file, destination
* Data is stored in data base. SQL? Db tables can be flushed by user control
* Data flow can be stopped and started by user control (stops reading from ftp in)
* FTP export config, different than ftp data input port
* Simple summary tables for 1min, 15min, and 1 hour records (data export function .csv, .txt, etc., based on current date range)
* Simple time series charts for 1min, 15min, and 1 hour records
* Wind rose plots
* See pdf for home page mock up
* Folder directory with read/write privileges to upload/download raw data, images, lab reports etc.
* Dashboard link to page with real time dashboard display, i.e. last concentrations, position, mets, map, etc.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $2415 for this job
Hi, We are a web and software development company based in UAE, ready to work on your project right away. Please find the details in your inbox. Thank you.
We're experienced web mapping application developers. Would be happy to work on detailed specs and do a POC before agreement. See private message for details.
Hi, We are creative and innovative freelancer, And we are so much interested to work on your project, Please check pm for ultimate solution. thank you. VM