DotNetNuke Forms Module Connected to External Web Service
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $704 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We currently use a few 3rd party modules for implementing forms and work flow within a DotNetNuke website. These forms work great and we need some enhancements added to the forms that would allow for these same forms to work with a 3rd party web service for sending/retrieving data:
We can include the API document, sample code, and the module source code for the forms module. We need a few things added into the forms module (which is called Dynamic Forms by Data Springs, Inc).
1. Add settings within the control panel to store the API username, password, and other keys or info.
2. There is currently an area to add completion events to fire when the form submits. We need to also add a new completion event type to connect to this API and send the data there as well.
3. The module includes a feature called "Default" value for each field (this can be a SQL default, a default from a querystring or session variable etc...). We need the ability to setup and configure the default to come from this web service instead of coming from the other methods such as SQL, Session, etc...
4. We need documentation on how to enable the features above and also turn them off, etc…
Other Info: A test server we can provide them to connect to the API with. This would be San Diego County test environment.
We have included info related to the Data Layer and Web Services API. We can provide some sample .NET code to connect to this API and we will provide you with the URL as well as the API username, password etc...
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online