Finish a Website for Selling Used Cars - professionals only!
- Status Completed
- Budget $2 - $4 USD / hour
- Total Bids 33
This is a repost because things did not go well with the first developer. They promised a lot, but didn't deliver. There has been some desiging work done, but some parts need finishing. Please contact us only if you are a professional that will follow through. Further details will be given after we start chat through freelancer. Do not bid if you ask more then USD4 per hour. We are welll aware of programming times and costs. So don't bid low and then come up with many hours of development time. This will be a waste of time for both of us.
I want to develop a website for the purpose of attracting customers to buy "Used Cars" from my company.
Major features of the application should be
1. Appointment: Customer can schedule an appointment with the company.
2. Chat: Customer can chat with staff (open source AND available on a mobile chat app)
3. Car Selection: Customer can select car by setting various filter criterias(price, km run, fuel type etc.)
4. Car Compare: Customer can select car for comparision and compare them.
These are the important features to be released in first release.
Technologies should be used
1. [url removed, login to view] MVC as front end
2. MSSQL as backend
Take a look at what's been done at [url removed, login to view], then press home.
I am looking for a company or individual who is having expertise in website development and designing in [url removed, login to view] MVC.
If you don't do very good design AND programming, please do not respond.
Requirements are well documented and available for serious bidders only.
Start your bid with word "Used". It will help me to ignore spam bids.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online