We are looking for a few basic pages designed in C#/[url removed, login to view] that works with Google Maps.
The layout should be as follows:
- be able to include all of the branches, a specific branch, or multiple branches
- lets you choose 1 or more trucks to display on the maps, trucks are specific to the branch
- It should have a beginning and ending date/time search or the option to show where they currently are located, with the ending date as an option to show current location
- lets you hide/show a truck route that is currently mapped
- unique color for each route/truck
- unique symbol for each current or last location
- zoom capabilities
- add pin in the routes for stops longer than 15 min and a different pin for greater than 30 minutes, these times are a variable set in the setup page
- option to hide/show route and only show current/last truck location
- allows customer to set a color and symbol specific to the truck. I don't have any symbols or know if Google Maps supplies them but if not, I'll need the information as to what is required for the symbols.
- allows customer to add a truck name
- allows customer to add a driver name
- allows customer to setup pint stop times as specified in the Map page
This will be connecting to an iis service. I will add the gets as needed or requested.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $802 for this job
It's an easy task for us. We have gone through the project requirements and may start working on it immediately. Please check PM for complete details.Thanx.
Very experienced .NET Developer looking for a feel jobs to build my portfolio, so I am charging very cheap. 8 years with .NET C# experience, SQL Server and Oracle, web and windows development.
I can dedicate myself to this for the next 6 days and produce what you need. I have worked with Google API before and know how to make it work with .NET, which can be difficult.
Hi , We have experience in developing Google Maps API's . We have done many projects on Map's API . We understand your requirement and ready to work for your project . please check our message for past work .