The Product: A website for interaction between Teacher and Pupil, via online video pod casts, tutorials and private support messaging, the pupil would buy tokens for access to parts of website.
The product would be an ASP.NET 4.0 based website running with a SQL Server backend database. It runs on a windows based server, running IIS. The media streaming component is handled by a Limelight server which is managed by the hosting company on our behalf.
The core objective of the website is to offer an online live and interactive video experience for the user base.
The site operates as follows:
• Users register on the site to create an account.
• They then purchase tokens OR buy unlimited access for specific periods of time (monthly, 60 days, 120 days).
• A voucher system also exists whereby vouchers can be purchased and redeemed on the site for tokens.
• Access to classes online is determined by the amount of tokens it costs to see the grind, and the amount of tokens or membership package they have.
• Classes are recorded live and broadcast live, and an online chat facility operates in tandum with the class where users can raise questions to be answered by the teacher.
• The user can download notes specifically for the class
• The user can do a test after the class based on the class content.
• Classes are recorded and uploaded manually to the site by the IT team, where they become part of an online archive.
• Users can view the archive files once they have the correct amount of tokens or if their account allows it.
• The site contains a forum whereby registered users can see all threads for a variety of different related conversations and partake in those threads.
• An administration console exists for online staff to allow for:
a. Teacher administration
b. Grind setup and management
c. Advert management
d. File management – for uploading various support files to be referenced across the site
e. Price model management
f. User management
g. Voucher management
The product consists of core code developed specifically for the website would be integrated with a number of third party licensed software.
The breakdown is as follows:
1) CuteSoft CuteChat: This controls the chat lobby’s as found in the live classrooms.
2) YAF: Forum control used to manage and display the forums
3) JWPlayer: Integrated web based player to allow a webpage to view a streamed media file
4) Sulware Framework Code:
a. Payment processing system.
b. Foundation database management
c. Foundation user management.
d. Foundation form and list management.
e. Logging system
f. Emailing system
g. File Management
5) Customised code: The core areas of the product written specifically for are:
a. Integration work that integrates CuteChat and YAF with the user system.
b. Classroom Administration
c. Website Administration
d. Price Models
e. Teacher Administration
f. Token management system
g. Website visitor frontend itself – Fresh Modern Look and feel layout.
h. Various Sulware framework modified screens –
i. User registration and membership records.
ii. Advert management
ASP, eCommerce, HTML, MySQL, Website Design
6 freelancers are bidding on average $11200 for this job
Hi I check your requirements and long list of features required. I am much interested in this development. You can review my past work in PM. Thanks
We understand EXACTLY what you want... We're highly professional developers based in Toronto, Canada. Please check your private message board for more details. Thanks! ProsperoWeb
Hi There, After reviewing your project description, I would like to show you few similar links of the projects we did in the recent past. Please have a look at the PMB section for the references. Thanks