We have a project that was started and not completed by previous developers and we are looking for competent developer to pick up where previous developer left off and deliver finished project. To describe very simply what this project aims to accomplish: a way for construction sector to remotely monitor progress / goings on at a construction site via IP Cameras and web interface.
The following hand-over notes were received from the developers:
1. We have developed a .Net 3.5 web application (MVC framework) that uses Windows Workflow Foundation to schedule the downloading of images from remote IP Cameras. The application stores information in a Microsoft SQL Server database. The camera/router/sim combination is configured to allow external access to images for download via a URL.
2. The app allows administrators to create and manage companies, people, projects, and cameras. Each camera can be configured with a URL (Using [url removed, login to view] to route to the IP camera) and a schedule for how frequently to download images. Images are downloaded based on the configured schedule and stored for users to access via the application. There is also a website project for the marketing site.
3. Users that log in can view the companies, projects, people and cameras that they have access to. When viewing a particular camera, they can search by date, select how many images to show per day and then browse through the captured images and download them to their machines if required.
4. We have the source code and database on our servers. Since we moved hosting providers, the site has not been set up and configured for public access.
5. We can hand over source code and the database. There will be some documentation in code
6. There is no documentation covering the current setup. I have attached the feature wishlist that we put together early on in the project.
What we now need to happen is that we need to CLEARLY define the project short-comings as per wish-list and add PhotoSynth-type functionality instead of/ in conjunction with / in addition to the still images.
Source files for web site as well as source code available to successful bidder. Please note: most of the required work is already done, just need someone to finish and add PhotoSynth type functionality.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $1362 for this job
I have 3+ yrs of experience in .NET development, Presently I am working on documnet scanning and processing project for belgium base company I am very confident that I can complete you half way project