Make changes to an existing asp .net website in C# with SQL database
This project was awarded to alexfilo for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I want the following changes and additional functions made to existing website.
1. Change authentication method - the current authentication method utilizes users email & 9 digit number stored in the database, access level by role
The access needs to be more generic login will be granted to the basic "members area" with a 4 digit numeric code to be titled "Gate Combination" to be stored in the [url removed, login to view] file. Administrative access will be from the same login but utilize a 10 digit numeric code which will also be stored in [url removed, login to view] file.
2. Remove all member information from the website and database this is not needed or wanted.
3. The Officers page will display only Officer's title, name, email address, and phone number (optional)
4. dynamically generate the year in the copyright notice in the footer from the server clock
5. In the public Calendar ([url removed, login to view]) A calendar navigable by month/year is desired which the will display event titles in the appropriate day(s) highlighted with a different color than the rest of the calender and having the event title. When clicked an in window pop-up should display the details.
6. Within the administration section of the website When editing content and events implement wysiwyg utilizing something like BBCEditor.
All code must be in C#, and properly commented. The current site is currently live at www.columbusrifleclub.com. authentication for members & administrators is mistaken for "contact details" and generates an error so you'll just need to grab it from the db p/w 123456789. Milestones payments will be setup in increments to be determined with the winning coder and myself. With a minimum of project success full completed. Current Source code is attached.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online