Modify existing website to request Username/Password and hide fields from grid
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $117 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
I have an existing site that displays info from DB in a grid.
This is what needs to be added:
1) site should request Username and Password to log in
2) I should be able to set for eahc user which fields he can see in the grid
3) I should be ab;e to set for each user which fields he can edit
4) If user is blocked from vieiwing a field, this field should be "grayed out" when editing record
Site is build with VS 2010 using [url removed, login to view]
DB is Advantage DB
Max bid for this job is $100
I will NOT put any $$ into escrow only if I see proof of concept that you can do this job.
I will NOT RELEASE any escrow only if update is installed and all bugs or design request are fixed.
After payment I will need all source code from this job.
Any question feel free to ask
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online