.NET Game code &amp; DB Management
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $563 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We have an old ASP project that we're in the process of converting to .NET (mostly VB & .NET). We have the backend and frontend about 90% done. We need this all completed by end of May so we can launch to the public in June.
There is very little documentation so you have to be smart enough to be able to read through the old code and system to figure out how things need to work.
1. Understand the old ASP & Access code
2. Create a .NET test site on your own IIS server, with SQL Server 2008
3. Convert remaining code from ASP to .NET
4 .Create any required stored procedures or backend code to make things work.
5. Convert any ASP or HTML controls into .NET Controls (e.g. HTML input box to .NET textbox control), and wire up server-side controls, submit buttons, etc.
There is a lot of work that needs to be done and understood, it is recommended that you have a team of developers to work on this.
Must have strong background in ASP, SQL Server & .NET to be considered (demonstrate that in your portfolio or previous experience).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online