.NET/SQL website changes and longer term support
This project was successfully completed by mohsinmehmood for $72 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In1 day
We host a talent agency website [url removed, login to view] among other websites.
We have lost our programmer. We no longer have enough work for a full-time programmer.
We do not have the resources to do simple things like make changes to the website using visual studio (or similar) and compile and upload the changes ourselves.
We need a programmer who can make minor changes and fixes on a regular basis to this website and others.
We need them to be able to make new websites as well.
The first job is to fix some minor issues on this website:
You can see the new player by going to the website and selecting an artist and playing their demos.
We changed most pages that were relevant, but forgot one page which is almost identical to the others and we need to modify it. We use a 404 page when people put the full name of the artist to find the artist and show their normal demo page. This is the page that has the old player which you can see by going to the full name of the artist after the web URL, e.g. [url removed, login to view]
Examples of the pages we have already changed:
[url removed, login to view] (search results page)
[url removed, login to view] (final artists page)
[url removed, login to view]
We also need a few minor changes and fixes as listed below:
1. [url removed, login to view]: This is a page we forgot about when we did the others, it has the old player and needs to be updated like the other pages. Example of the 404 page: [url removed, login to view] The code should be nearly identical to the recently changed code in the other players.
2. One change to the output filename of one page - we just need it edited and published - 2 minute job
3. minor error on payments page: Views/[url removed, login to view] is a page you can enter payment details and it goes to a payment gateway. We now get an error: 'The version of SQL Server in use does not support datatype 'datetime2'.'
4. Minor changes to the current media player: The green arrow to open the player is confusing as the user will think they have already pressed the play button, so we want the media player to auto-play when the green button is pressed, therefore only 1 click needed - see [url removed, login to view] - we want the player to start playing on the first click
5. There seems to be a style issue in the'played so far' bar in IE8 in the new media player - see [url removed, login to view] compared to [url removed, login to view]
There will be more work including new websites for the right programmer.
We need someone with good communication, who is fast and responsive.
Our sites are generally [url removed, login to view] and SQL based.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online