Online Examination System
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 11
This is a project we made in ASP.NET. Its an examination system made in Visual Studio 2008 using a MySQL database. Please do take a look at it and suggest improvements. Also, if the project is vulnerable to any security threats, please do ping us back.
I hope you will like our attempt at coding this application.
User first needs to supply valid credentials to begin the test.
Randomly chooses 5 questions from a database of 10 questions.
The test is a timed test, admin can change the duration of the test before it begins in the code.
Test-taker can leave a question un-answered and come back to the question (if time permits) using the ‘Previous’ and ‘Next’ Buttons.
1. Login is authenticated against a MySQL database.
2. AJAX is used for the timer, allowing only the timer label to postback to the server each second.
3. Use of the Random class to generate 5 questions out of the 10 in the database.
4. Session Management using Cookies and Session Variables.
6. Once the 5 questions are chosen randomly, they are held in a DataTable. This is then held in a Session Variable to hold the values during postbacks.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online