RealEstate Web Application
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 AUD
- Total Bids 46
We require a development of a very basic functionality real estate website.
- Front-end to view a large google maps map with available properties for rent/sale. Map centered on a city chosen by the user. Map pointers for all properties listed. Clicking pointer brings up photos and description of the property and links to the property's view page.
- Membership Back-end to maintain account details, create property listings with photos, description, address and other details
NO money charging/accounting calculating functionality - simple property listing functionalities only.
Project will be supervised by a senior .NET developer, code needs to be of high standard, consistent, clear and commented.
- C# preferred but [url removed, login to view] acceptable (.Net framework 4.5)
- Knowledge and experience with google maps API preferred
- MVC4 (with Razor) and EntityFramework to be used for development
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS will also be required
- Source (Project) Code will belong to us
This is the initial build, further development will likely occur within 6-12 months and possibility of re-hire is most likely.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online