Sending AT Commands to client GSM modem via ASPX
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $850 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We want a basic ASPX codes to retrieve the IMEI of the mobile phone which is connected to the client PC.
There is a way to do it by using a COM port DLL as an ActiveX:
- Every mobile phone is also a GSM modem,
- The client first should install the Activex via Internet Explorer (which is the DLL to access the COM ports of the client PC) ,
- The web page(server side) sends AT commands to the COM port where the phone is connected,
- Client GSM phone replies to AT commands and the client sends the data to server side.
We already tried it, but the DLL that we found is not responding every time. Looking for a solution from your side...
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online