SharePoint UI Designer + .Net
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $15 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
You will work on a variety of projects, using a mix of development tools, platforms, and skill sets. You can become involved in requirements analysis and application design as you gain experience within the Systems & Content Management Team.
Responsible for building and configuring SharePoint websites using web UI or SharePoint Designer and developing code for SharePoint.
Responsible for developing applications around the core concepts of business process management, collaboration, business intelligence or enterprise content management.
Assisting in project development, defining technical requirements and developing solutions; on-going support for applications; designing and customizing SharePoint solutions; overseeing architectural design and integration content management, portals, collaboration, business process or other solutions; troubleshooting and debugging SharePoint sites; and working as a consultant on SharePoint customization projects.
Excellent communication skills, technical writing skills, solid presentation skills, problem-solving skills, strong analytical skills, customer service skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Experience working in both Agile and waterfall SDLC processes.
Must also be self-motivated, detail oriented and ability to multi-task.
Strong SharePoint knowledge including: SharePoint Services, Designer, Web Parts, Site Collections, InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, .Net, Search, Workflow's, Navigation customization, Business Data Catalog, SQL Server and Web Services
We are looking for a candidate with strong analytical skills. The candidate must be team-focused with a strong customer service approach. Attention to detail, strong work ethic and communication skills will be highly leveraged in this position. The candidate must have 3+ yrs experience with SharePoint 2010.
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Exceptional communicator
- Emphasis quality control
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to quickly learn and understand business basics business
The position is approximately:
- 85% Portal / SharePoint configuration, development and coding
- 10% Testing and integration
- 5% Administrative duties
Code, Test, Document and Implement application programs according to client specifications. Provides ongoing maintenance and production support of existing application programs in a coordinated effort.
Portal / SharePoint Functions:
- Senior-level expertise with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and MOSS technologies including web part development, object model, site definitions and features.
- Experience creating/assembling custom Web Parts, specifically for Enterprise Search functionality and web part UI elements customizations.
- Knowledge of workflows, SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Foundation , Sharepoint Services 3.0, and Designer
- Broad experience with .NET Framework, [url removed, login to view] and C#.
- Experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management
- Experience with SharePoint Templates (Application, Master Pages, and Role-Based)
- Experience creating custom controls in .NET and deploying them in SharePoint 2007
- Must have a detailed and clear understanding of HTML and Cascading Style sheets (CSS).
- QA experience in testing site features.
- Experience with SQL Server 2008
Work Remote | H1B requires MCP*
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online