SharePoint Foundation 2010 Site Development
This project was successfully completed by tomaszszulc for $16 USD / hour in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $16 USD / hour
Completed In30 days
We are looking to establish a working relationship with a partner who can assist us in development of a custom SharePoint Foundation 2010 site. Our initial objective is:
• To have created/design an automated, real-time organization tool; perhaps a list, form, workflow, or combination of the three that allows tracking of external documents as they are processed throughout our office. The tracking of these documents is to begin at their arrival, inventoried, approved and become ready and available for processing. The tracking must continue throughout the existing human processing workflow until they are completed and archived or sent back to the original external source.
We have a beta project of this organizational tool already deployed on our SharePoint site that is not in use yet. We prefer that modifications to it be made, but open to moving this project in new direction.
Our current document tracking system is Sage ACT! which relies on manual data entry in a database for tracking our files. This leaves room for error, and does not give an accurate reading on the status of the documents.
• This line of work will require web part development and/or customization.
• SharePoint Administrator experience
• Cap on project completion of 100 hours.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online