SharePoint 2013 Time Job application
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 15
We need a SharePoint 2013 farm level solution that does the following tasks:
1. There is a main ASPX page which has a button that starts the processes
2. Main page creates timer jobs on all servers of SharePoint farm and monitors when timer jobs are completed
3. Timer job collect information on particular server and returns to the main page information
4. Main page displays information obtained by timer jobs for all servers
Additional notes and assumptions:
1. Main page will have a button (Start) and a grid that display status of each timer job. Once given timer job completes its operation, information will displayed
2. Main page will work in AJAX mode while waiting for time jobs
3. Each time job will have a simple task to access a particular GAC assembly and return its file version.
4. Main page will handle situation if Timer Service is not running on given SharePoint Server
5. Main page will have ability to cancel processing but canceling/deleting active time jobs
It is estimated that such project should not take more than 24 hours of development and testing effort.
1. Source code for VS2012
2. Already packaged WSP solution
Acceptance will be performed by us within 5 business days on SharePoint 2013 farm with 3 servers (2 WFE and 1 App)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online