Simple remote Image file management system with user management
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 11
I need a simple remote image management system written in [url removed, login to view] and SQL server. I have a crawler that goes thru web sites and grab all the image urls. I need a management tool to allow users to process and catalog these images. Initially, there will be 20k images for human users to review and process, and there will be hundreds of new image urls coming daily. I have found that most of Digital Asset Management system are doing too much for what I don’t need, and lacking the basic functionality I need.
The management system will allow users to
1. The management system should have user membership and role management.
2. The administrator user should be able to add, delete, and edit users.
3. The administrator user should be able to add, delete, and edit categories
4. The administrator user should be able to add, delete, and edit albums
5. The administrator should be able to assign images to users, and only the users assigned can see these image related records.
6. Assigned users can view remote images in list-view(displayed in grid), or thumbnail-view. The images are displayed in thumbnail size(height is about 100 px). There isn’t any actual image files downloaded to the directory, just serving images from the remote image urls.
7. When clicking on the image’s link, a real-size image overlay box is display to have the users reviewing the original images’ quality and detail.
8. Users approve or decline the images and save the decision to database. Multi-select and bulk update should be allowed.
9. Users assign a category to the images and save the data back to database.
10. Uses should be able to add description and property of the image records.
11. User set a scheduled time on these image records. This is for another software process to pick up the records and publish images in another system.
12. Users should be able to filter images based on approved status, categories, albums, assigned users, and scheduled time.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online