Web Application in C# , ASP .NET -
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 CAD
- Total Bids 70
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING.
Project: Develop Custom Web Application using Webservices with Custom Authentication in [url removed, login to view] , C#
I am looking for someone to build a web application (Expense Claim System) using [url removed, login to view] in C#. The application will perform CRUD (Create Read, Update, Delete) transactions by consuming some exposed Webservices. The Web application will have a custom authentication (windows base authentication) – with the possibility of using FBA claim base authentication from a SharePoint 2010 – No need for login 2 times if the user is login in Sharepoint. Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an Asset. The Expense claim system will have a list view of all expense claims. User can select lines in the list to create or view expense claims. New or existing expense claims are viewed/created in the format of Header and lines.
The person should be reachable by phone, have High speed internet and reply promptly to email request. The development is to be done remotely and synchronized daily. Daily delivery is mandatory with report of the task perform.
Technology: SharePoint 2010, [url removed, login to view] 3.5, Webservices, Visual Studio 2008, Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Duration: 1-2 Months
* Creating and setting up Visual Studio 2008, C# project in the Remote Environment.
* Develop a custom membership provider on the Web application. Should work both on Intranet and Extranet.
* Develop Web application by consuming webservices (CRUD ) calls to the Dynamics NAV.
* Consume Webservices to perform tasks such business logic validation. (not CRUD)
* Familiar with GUI development using Grid Control. Experience with RAD Control such as TELERIK is a plus.
* Develop Simple workflow with Email notification.
* Deploying and setting up the Web application on SharePoint Server 2010 Production Environment.
Someone with prior proven experience with a reasonable bid will be chosen.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online