1. We are looking for bids from only those developers who have done similar work before, and can show their existing work as a proof.
2. Ideal candidate would be a person who has done similar projects, and quickly be able to use their previous work as a template, and customize his/her previous works to suit our needs (instead of building it from scratch) to keep the project under budget.
3. The developer should have good design sense/skills (like photoshop ) and should be able to design Google-like simple , and yet efficient pages that presents a large amount of data.
1. Should be extremely proficient in Database design and query (preferably MS SQL) , and [url removed, login to view]( C#),photoshop for the front-end design
2. We are expecting a relatively good English speaker, who will be able to communicate issues, and take directions in English.
1. In brief, we are trying to build a website where our customer will be able to search for an item, and our site will provide a list of available supplier names and many related information based on the searched item in a fast and responsive manner.
2. Site visitors ( mainly our Customer) will be provided with search box that features like auto-complete, intellisense etc. Searched item with related supplier info will be retrieved from a SQL database that is expected to have millions of records. so fast search result retrieval is critical.
3. Once items are displayed with their supplier names, customer should be able to drill-down the supplier's detailed information like ratings and reviews of that specific supplier. And, registered customer should be able to post reviews and ratings [ based on 5-stars ] of individual suppliers ( similar to Ebay and many other sites where seller can be rated and reviewed about)
4. The website will need to have A built-in Support Forum (Integrated with the site) where customer can login and discuss about their issues.
5. One of the feature of the site is Targeted for Suppliers ( instead of Customer). After registering as supplier, a Suppliers should be provided a link or ways to upload their inventory files containing millions of items in Excel, or CSV, or delimited text files. Using a user friendly interface, an Administrator of the site should be able to import The items in the uploaded files ( if they follow certain column names ) to the back-end database with the Supplier info(who uploaded the data) added to it. This info will later be part of search result from customer queries.
6. NOTE: This is not a shopping cart site where customer will be purchasing items directly from the site online. But, we'll need to have Paypal like built-in mechanisms to collect payment based on the information ( supplier information) that is provided in the website .
23 freelancers are bidding on average $1209 for this job
Hello, I have reviewed your project posting and believe that we will be able to assist you in your need.Do check PMB for more details about us. Regards
Hi We are interested in your project and read your requirements.We have completed 150+ big projects in .NET,PHP and Java in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hi, I have gone through your requirement and I am glad that I am best fit in your requirement , Please give me opportunity to work with you. Please check PM . Thanks,