I have a website that needs maintenance. Below is the list of maintenance needed.
Please read it carefully and be sure you can get this done before placing a bid.
Project timeline: 5days
Project budget $50 - $200
I will send the website link to any bidder that requests it.
1. Manufacturers Reps get a percentage of sales from Admin
2. Attaching two street leaflets to give you a sense of the multiplicity of the operation
3. Our information telephone number should be prominent on Home Page at the bottom to give viewers a chance to ask questions union phone number is 212 613 5994
4. When a purchase is made several entities gets a percentage from the Admin percent: Reps, Pension/Housing plan, Chain Store Networking,etc.
5. All members, regardless of type of member should be able to use their cell phone to exchange American and Survival dollars to purchase goods and services or to give monies and information to each other.
6. All vendors merchant should be able to download on the union site. (5) Items)
7. All shopper members should be able to post and sell their goods on the union's auction market
8. Site should have the ability to process money
9. Admin should have the ability to issue Survival Dollars Free to whom it wants in any amounts.
10. Remake the front page to make it user friendly, eliminate the chaos.
11. Where it says “member Registration”, please remove Voluntary Union Dues $5.00 Where it says Pension Amounts ($) 0 Survival Dollar Amounts ($) 0 and Housing Amounts ($) 0
12. Member Registration and Wholesaler Registration should say you may grow your business recognition by sponsoring at low rates: Marine Handball, Four cities Soccer, Fools Chess, Hip Hop Basketball, Soap Opera, Start-ups Stock Exchange, instead it only lists these new and exciting games.
`13. Where Housing Brochure please add traditional housing such as private house, condominium, pictures if you have access to them etc.
15. Admin must be able to put goods and services on web site
16. THE ADMIN HAS THE ABILITY TO ADD HIGHER PRICES ON ALL ITEMS SOLD ON ITS WEB PAGES. WHEN PURCHASED THOSE ADDED ON PRICES GO INTO THE ADMIN FUND.
17. Fix garbled copy on Home Page.
18. Put a scrolling band on Home Page if necessary to encourage signing up.
19. Check to see if any former programmers have back door or front door entry.
20. All members can see their ONLY accounts ON a continuous basis. That includes sellers and shoppers and representatives.
21. The Admin should know who signs up for games, jobs etc.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $179 for this job
Hi We have read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 80+ big asp.net,c# projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hi .Net and Web Application Expert here. Please check private message for relevant work [url removed, login to view] forward to hear from you soon. Thanks
Hi, my team has many expert programmers on .NET framework, C++, Sql Server 2005/2008. I sure, we can do your job on time with high quality. Please view my message for detail. Thanks!
Greetings, I have more than 2 years of exp. in software development. I would like to participate in development of this project. Please see your personal mail box for further mail box.
I have extensive experience working with ASP.Net websites, from new development to long-term maintenance. I have a good understanding of the type of work required and am confident I cna deliver the result you require