In order to bid on this project you must have access to:
1. a public [url removed, login to view] 4.0 webserver where you can deploy code so I can test remotely,
2. Access to SQL Server for the Database
3. access to Paypal account where you can RECEIVE payments
When bidding please include the fact that a few email exchanges will be needed to finalize and agree on the protocol. It is impossible to fully define this since the final implementation will depend on the possibilities of paypal as well however the basic protocol is described below.
We require paypal payments to be INTEGRATED into an existing website (medium size), by INTEGRATED I mean a final working solution, requiring little or no effort on my part. The relevant source code for the existing website will be given as well as a script to setup the DB. The website is for a flower shop and is a small/low traffic website.
IMPORTANT: the project is complete when it is INTEGRATED in the existing website. I do not want a stand alone site which is a proof of concept. Much of the work is integrating this into the existing site so bid accordingly.
I will provide the link to the website for interested bidders, you can test the payment system online by putting TEST as user and 000000 for credit card numbers , and a get a feel for the complexity. This is nothing more than the standard payment system, where we collect user information, payment information and send appropriate notifications when completed.
There is already an existing payment system where the user pays by entering his data
delivery information, and then payment information into an [url removed, login to view] 4.0 However we wish to add as an OPTION the possibility for the user to use paypal.
In this case The first two steps (user data+delivery information ) stays the same. but at the next step he has 2 options (1 use the existing payment system, 2 use paypal). If the user uses paypal, the following happens
1. the user is directed to the paypal
2. makes the payment with paypal
3. returns to the website and receives confirmation from the flower shop website that the order is being processed
4. email notification is sent to the flower shop that the paypal payment was made.
In the event that the user chooses the existing online payment system, everything must work as it currently works, i.e. the existing payment system should not be broken.
For this to work, some logic needs to be added in the Session so that the [url removed, login to view] server knows if the paypal solution was made since the user is redirected away from the site.
Rick Strahl's website has an excellent article with source code, this approach should be followed, although it is not necessary to use his code, anything that works is fine. However the approach of using the Session to store if the user uses PAypal is important :
[url removed, login to view]
You must be able to set up the website with the working payment system on your test server. NOTE the WHOLE website with photos etc. does NOT need to be setup, but you need to be able to demonstrate that the integrated payment system works on your system, with YOUR paypal account (since I cannot give you my paypal information for testing). So I should be able to make an order with multiple items on your site. For testing the final price should be hard coded to [url removed, login to view]$
The payment for the project is given in 2 steps
1. 90% of the bid will be paid for a working solution on your solution
2. 10% For support leading to a final working system on my server (should be straightforward, if the code is well done we should only have to change the paypal account in a config file.)
1. Preference will be given to bidders who have implemented payment solutions (or can prove this knowledge
2. Further preference if the payment solution was PAyPal and [url removed, login to view] integrated
14 freelancers are bidding on average $182 for this job
Hi. I own a software start up in India. We have experience in developing shopping web sites in C# integrated with PAYPAL. I am sending you a demo link of the application in PMB. Thanks.