Reference Page Fix(repost)
This project was awarded to rahulcodeguru for $34 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $75 USD
) I have a Reference Page on my site whose fields need re-organizing, as the page layout is very ugly and not intuitive. (i'll upload layout) [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
2) I would also like additional fields added to the Admin section of the page, that already exist in the database, such as eligible for rehire, reason for leaving per captain, problems with drugs/alcohol, etc.
3) replace calendars with new ones as on client pages
4) make Yacht dropdown wide enough to show all data
5) [url removed, login to view] - takes a long time to load?
6) currently a valid email address is requried before saving a new reference. however, not all references will have a valid email address. in this case, please make the page allow 'none' as a suitable alternative, paying close attention not to break the [url removed, login to view] utility.
[url removed, login to view]
1) add teammate salary per - dropdown
2) add teammage - should be select candidate like button above (careful not to break link to current yacht)
3) who placed dropdown - remove culinary fusion, carole manto, dr woods, adrien fisher, and frasers. Add - Fred Dovaston, Neptune Group, YPI, YCO, Luxury Yacht Group, Crew4Crew, and Northrop and Johnson
4) salary, teammate salary, and amount due, show in currency format $[url removed, login to view] (currently allows whole numbers only)
5) add symbol dropdown for euros/dollars by amount due and change field near salary to symbols also. $ and ?'?
To Submit page - admin/2/[url removed, login to view]
1) show age (derived from BirthDate)
2) show total exp on yachts (by combining exp_u100, exp_u150, exp_o150) show in number of years or half years.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
asp and ie8 and sql
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online