Search function for classic ASP website
- Status Closed
- Budget £20 - £250 GBP
- Total Bids 5
I am looking for a search function for a site written in classic asp linked to sql server 2008 db.
Should be a fairly straight forward project. Needs to do the following:
- Search looks up names and categories from a table.
- Can find plurals, e.g. "smiths" would find "smith".
- minimum 3 character needed to find match, e.g. "chi" would find chicago.
- If nothing found then needs to autosuggest from similar looking match.
- Show matches from similar matches, e.g seach "webb" would list "webb,webbster,webster" etc.
Any questions pls ask.
Function will be thoroughly tested prior to payment. Code needs to be simple as possible for me to have basic grasp of it!
ASP, Classic ASP, IIS, SQL, Server 2008.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online