1) Review design
2) Set up and configure SQL database: tables, authorizations etc.
3) Build web front end: 16 input screens
4) Set up OLAP reporting, 5 standard reports
5) Implement the configuration on the customer server
6) Go-live support and hypercare
Nice to have: 1) Ability to use tablet 2) Storing photographs
Full detailed description available but...
Some of the characteristics of the process being supported…
• A single unit, custom build manufacturing process (Once off)
• The units do have similar components e.g. Cryostats but there are many types
• Some components are bought in but others are manufactured locally
• Most components are sourced from an internal supplier (US with SAP) but not all.
• As it is once off: Specifications can change very late in the process
• Some components need to be tracked individually, but they are ordered in batch
• There are different users and different roles
• Minimum stock levels are already in existence
• Purchase orders can be fulfilled over a number of different deliveries
• Incorrect items can be delivered
• Assemblies may be incomplete on delivery
• Wastage is a factor
Demonstration of having successfully completed a similar project (similar functionality) is important.
Located in Belgium is preferred but not vital.
I will provide a full Spec to the preferred bidders and then we can agree the hours involved.
My apologies to people who made a bid previously but I worked with one bidder to refine the bid but when our customer decided that they wanted the solution to be done in SQL and ASP this bidder could no longer undertake the project.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $32/hour for this job
Hi We have read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 80+ big asp.net,c# projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.