We are in need of a Silverlight programmer to work on a project for us on a dedicated basis.
This is an ongoing requirement for a developer to work around 35 hours a week. The reason why we have made this in to a fixed price project is because we would like the arrangement to be month based. And so base your bid for one month's work. We anticipate the work to be ongoing for at least 6-8 months or more depending upon how the contract is executed.
We have an enterprise application that has been in development for over 2 years now. We are getting close to the launch of the application and require additional hands for application's completion and subsequent maintenance.
Key technical skills required:
1. Extensive experience working on enterprise grade applications using Silverlight.
2. Ability to work with existing source code. The source has been in development for over a year now. We require a developer that can come on board and work with the source code without much of a learning curve. It is important that the developer is able to work quickly with existing source.
3. MySQL with Silverlight: that's the database of our choice. it is important that you be able to work with MySQL
4. Entity Framework: we have used Ideablade, which is built on top of EF and so anyone having experience with Ideablade will be given priority but for anyone with experience of EF shouldn't find it difficult to work with Ideablade. And so anyone with experience of Entity Framework or Ideablade will be considered
5. Telerik controls for Silverlight
6. Active reports for Silverlight
1. Turn key programmer. Someone who can work on their own without requiring much supervision and able to develop application matching scope. Someone who has good grasp of application concepts and is able to pick quickly the requirements. It is important you able to work on your own without much supervision.
2. Fast, and clean development. Someone who develops fast and doesn't leave bugs in the system. Does his own testing to make sure work delivered matches requirement and is fully bug free.
3. Available to start immediately.
4. Good time management.
5. Dedicated, committed and honest developer
In your bid, please include examples of your previous work, and your availability. We will make selection based on skills, previous experience, availability and price in that order. Other skills will be discussed during the interview.
Thank you for looking at our requirement. We hope to pick a developer as soon as a qualified bid is found. We would like to begin quickly.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $1771 for this job
We have experienced development and maintenance services,we provide the ability to handle and provide cost effective on time support and flexibility of the project.
It's an easy task for us. We have gone through the project requirements and may start working on it immediately. Please check PM for complete details.Thanx.