ASP.NET Image Overlap
This project was awarded to coderPros for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am looking for a way to overlay 'points' on an image (JPG or PNG) dynamically based on database fields.
The ideal solution:
1. Use an image and somehow create a grid/coordinates for the image
2. Use values from a database (SQL) to 'overlay' icons on top of the image based on coordinates. This is similar to Google maps in which the map overlays icons based on addresses.
- Image will be of a floor plan
- Overlay will represent spots on this image based on items from a database (based on 2 coordinate fields).
3. Another function would 'retrieve' coordinates from the image based on button clicking, so new 'icons' can be populated on this image.
The description above attempts to describe the objective of this little project. If you have better ideas, I am open to suggestions.
The outcome of this project will include code - which can be compiled by me on my VS2008.
Depending on the solution, this may require an NDA.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online