I am looking for a way to overlay 'points' on an image (JPG or PNG) dynamically based on database fields.
The ideal solution:
1. Use an image and somehow create a grid/coordinates for the image
2. Use values from a database (SQL) to 'overlay' icons on top of the image based on coordinates. This is similar to Google maps in which the map overlays icons based on addresses.
- Image will be of a floor plan
- Overlay will represent spots on this image based on items from a database (based on 2 coordinate fields).
3. Another function would 'retrieve' coordinates from the image based on button clicking, so new 'icons' can be populated on this image.
The description above attempts to describe the objective of this little project. If you have better ideas, I am open to suggestions.
The outcome of this project will include code - which can be compiled by me on my VS2008.
Depending on the solution, this may require an NDA.
I've been working with .net for well over a decade and could make quick work of this project. Please see the PMB for more pertinent information. Thank you!
11 freelancers are bidding on average $374 for this job
Hi, We are a web and software development company based in UAE, ready to work on your project right away. Please find the details in your inbox. Thank you.
Dear Sir , I Have Read Your Requirements So I Deserve To Complete This Special Project So Please Replay Me In Private Message If YOU Interested in Thanks Alot