Asp.net Mobile website editing and misc.
This project was successfully completed by gokberk for $175 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 - $130 USD
Completed In1 day
1. I need this listbox to display the groups from the v2_customer table for the logged in user. Groups is one of the fields in the v2_customers table. When the user selects a group, i need to launch a new query that loads only that group (groups where company_uuid = ?).
2. I need another count bubble below the status count bubble that displays the job count for each customer in the listview (see #2 in the image below).
3. When the jobs button is clicked, i need the selected customer's data (last name, first name and customer_id) passed to the jobs controller to be displayed on the jobs/index view ( see 6. in the second picture). Use viewdata("") or tempdata("").
4. I need to be able to click a phone number to dial the number. This can be a button or whatever.
5. I need the app published to my server. I created a folder on the server called restorepro_mobile. I want to be able to type the url *website root*/restorepro_mobile to run the app.
6. Also the "remember me" checkbox doesn't seem to be functioning correctly. When i login and then close the application, i have to login again even though i clicked remember me.
7. I need the customers to load in alphabetical order from a-z/ on the customer/index view.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online