Classified Website for Members to Buy/Sell (Simplified ebay)
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1654 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
A web portal for members to post their classified advertisement, it's like a simplified version of ebay.com.
- Entire website design and layout have been done. (Will send the CSS HTML once you are awarded)
- Preferable ajax technology if applicable
- Categories product by colour code and searchable (will explain more in details)
- Statistic feature of successful trade, popular purchase and etc.
- The website doesn't have to be mobile friendly aswe will create an iPhone app for this
*** Front end
- Search with categories as option
- Categories listing
- Featured products
- Seller Shop (Showing all item sold by the seller)
--- Buyer able to tick and create PO (Custom Order, Please view [url removed, login to view])
- Search result
--- Showing Item name, images, Posted date, price, category, seller banner, and etc.
- Item Viewing
--- Item name, images, details, seller info
--- Message Seller, Email a friend, Report Abuse
- Heart me (similar to Facebook Like, but only System wide)
- Facebook Like
*** Member Control Panel
--- Incoming Orders (Custom Order, Please view [url removed, login to view])
--- My Purchasing (Custom Order, Please view [url removed, login to view])
- Edit Profile
--- Contact details, Shop Banner Image
- Purchase Advertisement Slot
--- Connect to Paypal (Pay by credit card)
- Add Item
--- Item name, details, pricing, 3 - 5 images, and etc.
- Edit Item
--- Member can only append message to the item, or delete the entire post.
- Item Listing
- Internal Message (Member to member)
*** Admin Control Panel
- Members Management
- Categories Management
- Items Management
--- Including suspend, unsuspend an item
- Payment Management
--- Export to Excel
--- File Manager
--- Sales of the day, week, month, or according to date selected.
--- Member Transactions Listing
- Activity Log
--- where all activities related to buyer and seller recorded so can easily traced by admin
*** Programming Language
- Preferable ASP .NET (VB)
- MS SQL Express Edition
- You may use any 3rd party component
*** Developer (Team) Requirement:
- Committed and skillful
- Update us the project progress every Mon, Wed and Fri by email
- Support during project trial run to ensure fully working before last payment made.
- Bid only if you are able to do
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online