We would like a custom calendar script built for (collectible) conferences.
- It must allow for registration for users. The users would be able to choose the the type of conferences that they're interested in.
- The site would email them according to their preferences (daily, monthly, weekly) with events that have been added and events coming up (that day, week, month in advance).
- It would allow organizations to add their conferences in without being queued (as trusted posters).
- It would have a way for people to tag bad conferences for abuse and such.
- The general public would be able to go online and add their conferences. Their events would go into a queue that "approvers" would be able to allow/reject.
- This would be embedded into our current site, so it must look seamless and be able to refresh within itself. We can provide more details on that later.
- We would prefer a light "web 2.0" look to it.
We will provide wire drawings and database schema.
Must be very high quality work.
Must be able to provide examples of work with good aesthetics.
Must provide example of past source code for quality review.
Must have AJAX transitions built in.
Must be written in VB [url removed, login to view] SQL.
Cannot use any open source code.
Please ask any questions necessary to bid. Thank you for your time.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $1408 for this job
Hello, I am so comfortable to making this project, i have team to develop the Software and Website my company is ( Nescant Info Systems ) Thanks Sanjeev
Sir, I already have a vast project on calender or schedule related . I work in C#, ASP .net, and I also use Telerik control as third party custom control. I can ready to help you any time. Thank you.