Read/Write to SQL Server DB using Windows Form - VB 2010
This project was awarded to NehaliAmin for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Bidder must have programming experience, understand and be very familiar with SQL Server, Visual Basic and Visual Studio.
I already know some SQL Server, Visual Basic and I am familiar with Visual Studio 2010.
I am looking for a colaborative help, like a template to create a basic project.
1. Create a Basic database in SQL Server
2. Create Stored Procedures that will be use to Insert and Read data
3. Create a Windows Form in Visual Studio using Visual Basic with Controls that will display the data and write to the database.
4. Add buttons that writes, reads and browse through the data
This is a very basic project and I can do most of the stuff but a collaboration will be great.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online