I am looking for a developer to build a commercial quality software platform that monitors employees’ presence at work. The software would enable track users to control their employees’ time records, holidays and other statuses. The basis is Windows Server , MSSQL SE , and .Net. Multi-user support is needed by a 100% web-enabled secured interactive web interface (AJAX).
I need exportable reports by employee, date, month, absentees, real-time user status, and miscellaneous filters (TBD).
Reports should show total working hours, absence hours, departures for business trips and other absence from work. You must have experience in building applications for time attendance software with enhanced integration on MSSQL systems and .Net environment in as well as connectivity to third party systems. Clock-in and out will be collected by integrating with an access control system by collecting readers logs and parsing them to extract relevant entry/exit information.
Along with Time attendance I also need payroll features to allow the HR department to calculate salary payable based on time attendance and leave data.
I will prefer to work with developers who already have very good experience in the Time attendance and payroll software and who have made similar software.
- Complete time attendance and payroll software with source code and documentation. (Server and Client)
- Setup package for the server including (server component and database)
- Setup package for the client software if needed.
- Interactive 100% web-based real-time application. Still open to suggestion like a Windows based (client-server) model.
- Written in .Net VS 2010 [url removed, login to view] or C#
- Use MS SQL as backend
- Support multilevel company hierarchy
- Role/user management for delegating administration to users
- Allow for bulk insertion of employee data, shifts, etc
- Can define working days manually or by importing a holiday calendar
- Can define working hours with shifts support
- Intuitive non complicated interface
- Real-time employee tracking (real-time snapshot of who came when and who is on site now without refreshing)
- Overtime tracking
- PTO, vacation and sick leave tracking
- Customizable payroll data exportation by selecting which columns to export (Excel, CSV, or PDF)
- Manager and employee self-service. Employees see their working hours and managers manage the whole system.
- Email payroll reports automatically monthly to delegated user's e-mail via a scheduler
- Graphical labor analytics tools/dashboard (be creative)
- Ability to hide/display system features.
- Insight report=> Clock in and clock out per company, department, or employee Reports:
- Daily attendance report => Staff details (IN, OUT, late, overtime, leave taken, REST days, allowance, etc..) on daily basis.
- Individual attendance report => whole month details (IN, OUT, late, overtime, leave taken, REST days, allowance, etc..) for an individual employee.
- Consolidated reports=>Consolidates the Late comers, Early Leavers, Absents & missed out punching
- Lateness summary report=> Only shows the late comers on that selected date
- Performance Report => Monthly & Yearly wise employee late hour, no of times late, no of Absents, Unpaid leave taken, Medical leave taken.
- Working hours summary report => Month end summary of Lateness, Over Time hours
- Attendance Ratio Report=>Number of employee present on every day and attendance ratio for it.
- Hourly Rate Summary Report=>Payroll calculation report for employees salaries based on hours worked
- Custom Report Tool => User can generate own custom reports
- Password settings: Different user different access control
- Allows easy housekeeping maintenance: Deleting older records, backup and restore feature
60 freelancers are bidding on average $1682 for this job
Dear dnet1, We are highly interested to work with you with a commitment to accomplish the task within the stipulated time. Please accept our bid. Details are in PMB. Thanks, Euphern.
Hi dnet1, we are highly interested to work on this project. Actually we have 4+ year of experience in ACTA (Access Control & Time Attendance) system using .NET and MSSQL.
I can provide you all the requirement in a same application on windows server 2003 or 2008. contact me if you need. we have a running application for the same.