Web .net E-commerce
This project received 53 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $6497 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budgetmin $5000 USD
Hello to all ,
I am in need of an .net based e-commerce website. Here is what details i have right now .
* There is an existing user database. The users subscribe to a payment plan on another website ( common database ) for example $500-$1000 monthly plan . They go to the e-commerce website and will be able to purchase products ( the pricing for products is on a per month basis, for ex: Server xyz - $155/mo ) and be able to order whatever they wish as long as it does not exceed their payment plan (they already register for a payment plan prior to arriving the the ordering portion)
* There will be no payment processing on the website. When the customers arrive to the website they will already be logged in and you will be aware of who they are and what payment plan they are enrolled into .
* The store information is not available to the public.
* There are different lvls of users ( again already categorized as such in the common database ). There are already a number of systems using/checking against this existing database and so will this new shopping cart addition. Promotions , Coupons and different pricing options must attachable to user lvls / groups ( new users vs. old users ) / Geographical location or by individual user.
* Code must be clean and modular to easily facilitate further additions / options .
* Automatic Email notifications for orders and messaging system for users ( notifications from admin to users , no messaging between users )
* Profile Section for users where they can view statuses of sent orders as well as their profile information
* Products specs are yet unclear but a product will most probably have an X amount of content options/images/downloadable assets attached with it ( addition of new data to products should not be a hassle, again , modular development )
* Multiple addresses for shipment must be stored ( so user can select from previous shipping locations ). When ordering multiple products, user must be able to enter a different shipping address for every product.
* Products listing page needs to be built with a filter / search box.
* Full page by page Design and Content will be provided.
* Designs will need to be chopped by the developer .
* Back-end reportings for purchased products , users that orders , geo reporting .
* Freelancer must be available to provide changes / edits / support / add extra functionality after the project is completed. This will be tracked / billed and charged separately and it is not included in the initial budget .
* Third party shopping cart is an option if it is customized to achive the goals of the project. If the third party cart system has its own licence price, this will be covered by us and not the contractor.
Details are not fully finalized but the above description should be enough to give you a rough idea of what is needed.
The initial review date is August 11th, so there are time constraints envolved.
When replying please include a ballpark estimate of how much time(hours) is needed to develop the project as well as a price range for project completion start to finish . Also include an hourly rate for further support after project is completed .
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online