asp asp.net Mail template web site
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $544 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$375 - $625 USD
Need bids for project.
Ok some of the bells
1) 2 templates to start. 6x 9 post card and wedding style invite
2) drop down boxes for logos and approved copy
3) price by volume posted under or near template
4) area for client to enter the restaurant location dates and times that will then populate the area of the template they are working on
5) there should be a calendar so that once the dates are entered it pops up on the calendar and also highlights the suggested dropmdate and also backs up 4 days from that date and highlights. Must have all materials , sign off, payment by
6) we will want to offer the wedding style with variable match mailing but also generic tickets as well as invite and also with static tickets
7) a URL like [url removed, login to view] will work. I'm sure it will change but to be able to get it started let's grab something for demo
9) in the 800 number it can be 800 123-4567 and perhaps we point out that the number is assigned once the order is placed. Also need to find an area that points out that the mail quantity and pricing allow for 2% reservations and we will divide that amongst the different dates on invite. As a date approaches capacity we can then increase and there will be a $5 per additional reservation fee I cant think of anything else at this point but insure I will as it develops.
company can gives us a list of people and assign a password so only authorized people can view and order.
Need to make a button for "Post Event Report" and they need to be able to enter in a location.
Calendar dates and view need to be more user friendly and needs to coordinate dates better. Button also needs to be BIGGER. Needs to look almost like a desktop calendar.
For each event date on the calendar (event/location/address) needs to auto fill into each square. Calculate from first event drop 14 days prior to event the need to be reminded to make sure there side is done and everything is prepared. Then 4 business days before mail drop all submissions for said event needs to be made. The third date cell will be Completed Submissions and the day mail was sent.
They need to have the option to pick 1 location/ 2 event dates options/ 2 time options. No Separate locations for the same time on the same mail drop. They will accommodate later.
They will have two mailer options- Veteran's mailer and YLYL mailer. They will then have 3 choices of pictures and two choices of copy for the invitations. Attachments will be available for "Post Event Report".
Another button [cell] that needs to be added for them to input the name and addresses of individuals that need to be put on a "Do Not Mail" list.
Post card from either Veteran's or YLYL will have two invitation choices- one with personalized and one not personalized.
Theses choices need to be represented in thumbnails. (there is a price difference between the two options).
We need to make a suggestion box. They are encouraged to make recommendations but all copy must be approved by corporate. No deviation from content with out prior corp. approval.
Name and address needs to be filled in for return address. (for envelopes)
Another button needs to be made for purchase order reports. Credit card numbers can not be on it.
Accounting will handle credit card numbers, invoice, and billing.
Purchase order reports need to automatically email and fax to at least 3 people at [url removed, login to view]
At the end of an event they will have to fill out a form the submit (post event report) that needs to go to Jacks email
The zip code. Paart of page basucally has to allow them an area to enter the zip codes In. The n/s/e/w that they want us to use for data
The name and address for return addresss. Should point out the return is their offfice. Not. Restaurant
Somewhere eaasiky visable should be a help. Button to include the ljnk to power. Point as. Well as out 800 number. And we willl prob createa q & a page
I will work on copy for laanding page
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online