Intranet Webportal/CMS [url removed, login to view] 2.0
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $139 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Intranet Webportal (CMS) based on [url removed, login to view] 2.0 which having capabilities to work/call/add [url removed, login to view] 2.0 components such as Charts components/Reporting components/Office Web Component 11/SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services component.
The Portal must have the following capabilities :
Role and Membership (user/group), Web Part, Page Tabs, Database connections
[url removed, login to view] Designer
Add/Edit/Modify/view/Delete Web Parts
“Drag and Drop” and arrange the web part position on the page
Add/Edit/Modify/view//Delete Page Tab
Able to maximize screen of webpart
Has an option to export to PDF,XLS,Powerpoint
Manual and Wizards based
[url removed, login to view] Connections
Add/Edit/Modify/Delete connections strings
Test/verify the connections
Manual and Wizards based
4. has an option to Integrate with Windows Active Directory
5. Able to change the Logo/Banner header/Skin
6. Personalization - Each user able to save their own settings on the webparts or tabs
7. Favourites- User able to book mark their favourites page tab
8. Discusion board- based on the webchart/reporting (user able to post a comment)
9. Notifications/Alert – based on certain condition specified for webparts (Charting/Reporting) and once the condition met, the system will send the alert/notification to users email or groups of users email
10. Schedulling – Add/Edit/Modify/Delete a Schedule to run a report and/or exported to PDF,XLS,Powerpoint and send it to user email/groups of users email
11. Database schema – table linking,metadata layer (able to modify the field name to understanable business term)
12, Data Cache – able to define how long the cache will be refresh
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done and complete documentation.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire". Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online