NEWSLETTER - In Multiple Language (Unicode) in a prescribed format
Overview of the existing:
The existing newsletter is composed manually in Microsoft-OUTLOOK with set of GIF files and been forwarded to Yahoo email. This will be delivered to the Yahoo & Google Groups.
This project for Quran based social service website, in which we are doing FREE daily email service.
NEW Project Descriptions:
· Bidders should know about Quran (Sura-Aayt) concept.
· If are NOT having knowledge and ready to start from my scope of works please let me know ( Only 'Sure can be Done' programmer’s should BID)
· Eight (8) Unicode XML files will be provided (Arabic, Arabic Transliteration, Tamil , English, English Tafsir, Malayalam, Hindi & Urdu )
· Admin only to login to the web application (password to be encrypted)
· Admin should choose …only one sura at a time ( List box)
· Admin Aaya selection can be single or multiple for the particular sura
· Upon Selection of sura/Ayat it should give message to Admin that when it was sent last time and admin user name otherwise should say “very first time”
· Checkbox to be provided for language selection (by default ALL to be selected)
· Option to change the color of the text for any language
· Option to change the main header image.
· Selected SURA NUMBER. & SURA NAME to be shown at just below to the header image.
· Under the header image “play audio” button to be there with link of the selected aaya(s).
· Option to change the Header text for each language including footer and its links.
· CSS file have option to size /color of each language text.
· Option to be provided to forward the above newsletter content to 1 or multiple email IDs.
· Email subject should be start with “…::: The Holy Quran ::… “ + First 11 words of English translation to be added to that
· History of Sura and aaya numbers with date stamp to be logged/ recorded for Admin. reference
· To be published as a secured site.
· Arabic and Urdu TEXT Should be in Right-to-Left Alignment
· Other than Arabic and URDU all other language text should be in Left-to-Right Alignment.
· 2 samples PDF files attached for your ready reference.
- Arabic Quran XML attached.
- Quran Details XML Attached.
· Quran audio MP3 Links are available for ready use. [url removed, login to view] (this is for Sura 022 and Aayat 005)
· Quick samples on BID may have change to award the project to best bidder.
Technologies to be used: VB, ASP.NET, XML, CSS, SQL
2 freelancers are bidding on average $150 for this job
Hi [url removed, login to view],MVC,WCF and WPF and Mobile Application Expert here. Please have a look private message for relevant work done. Thanks