.net/C# Project - Immediate Need
- Status Closed
- Budget $2 - $40 USD / hour
- Total Bids 112
We have an immediate need for a .net/C# programmer to build a framework to create a WCF connection pool to our SQL Server.
50-100 hours of work needs to begin within two weeks.
Successful completion of this project may lead to future opportunities.
- The code will be written in C#
- Code will be in .NetFrameWork 4.0
- Database access will be with WCF Data Services
- Communication between layers willl be with Web Services
- Documentation will be provided for all code
- SQL Server 2008 will be used as the Database
- A sample database will be provided
- There will be Multiple Layers ( Data, Access, and Business)
- All requests will be from the Access Layer
- All Business Logic shell be in the Business Layer
- All Data acccess shell be by the Data Layer
- The system will provide the Capability to Update, delete, and insert data into each table in the Database with WCF Data Services
- The system will provide the Capability to access a Stored procedure
- For certain tables, a Stack functionality will be built with the Database Stored procedure
- A TCP/IP socket connection Server will be created to listen to port 23000 with WCF
- A TCP/IP socket Connection Client will be created to connect to Port 24000 with WCF
- All services will meet the naming convintion.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online