We have an immediate need for a .net/C# programmer to build a framework to create a WCF connection pool to our SQL Server.
50-100 hours of work needs to begin within two weeks.
Successful completion of this project may lead to future opportunities.
- The code will be written in C#
- Code will be in .NetFrameWork 4.0
- Database access will be with WCF Data Services
- Communication between layers willl be with Web Services
- Documentation will be provided for all code
- SQL Server 2008 will be used as the Database
- A sample database will be provided
- There will be Multiple Layers ( Data, Access, and Business)
- All requests will be from the Access Layer
- All Business Logic shell be in the Business Layer
- All Data acccess shell be by the Data Layer
- The system will provide the Capability to Update, delete, and insert data into each table in the Database with WCF Data Services
- The system will provide the Capability to access a Stored procedure
- For certain tables, a Stack functionality will be built with the Database Stored procedure
- A TCP/IP socket connection Server will be created to listen to port 23000 with WCF
- A TCP/IP socket Connection Client will be created to connect to Port 24000 with WCF
- All services will meet the naming convintion.