ASP / SQL Programmer Needed
We recently moved our website from one server to another and some of the ASP programming has stopped working. The DB is MS SQL. It is probably just configuration adjustments that need a look at. Everything was working correctly on the previous server. Some of the items that have stopped working:
1. The ODBC is set up, but is not working with the site
2. Search facility gives an error.
3. Check bulk upload facility is working correctly.
4. Admin login page doesn't come up.
Many of these may be solved by just getting the DSN working, but we can't be sure.
Include two changes
1. Need to make an adjustment to the ccard processing. Instead of sending the user to an external website, just store the information in the db for later processing.
2. Each ASP page has an associated HTML page. Right now search returns ASP pages. Change this so the search returns the HTML version of the page.
Other General Requirements
1. Bachelor degree
2. 3+ yrs ASP / MS SQL
4. 4+ yrs programmer
5. Available to work on project full time, not available to part-time developers
6. Able to start work @ [url removed, login to view] AEST (Aus) or 8am IST
7. English: Written (excellent), spoken (good)
8. Access to phone / internet phone
9. Resume available