Research Report - open to bidding
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $88 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
General Directions: Based on the topic Gun Control write a five page paper that summarizes the course of events, your observations and conclusions over the last 6 weeks March 15, 2014 - Today. As well create some analysis of the role of the differing media that you sampled.
Media Sources: The various media to be used in the project can be chosen from the following categroies. Four of the give must be used.
1) National Newspaper: Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, New Yorks time, USA today
2) Local Newspapers: Dallas Morning News, San Antonio Express News
3) TV Networks News: NBC, CNN, PBS, CBS, ABC, CNBC, FOX, ETC.
4) Other shows: Meet the press(NBC), 60 minutes (CBS). 20/20 (ABC), Washington Weekly (PBS), Nightline (ABC), Inside Politics (CNN).
5) National News Magazines: Newsweek, time, U.S. News and world Report, etc.
The following questions should be considered in writing this paper:
1) How do the various media differ in covering the same story?
2) Do they report the same facts, or do they emphasize different issues?
3) Can you detect a liberal or conservative bias?
4) FOR TV NEWS-- How important is the video film in presenting the news?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online