We have been here in the Freelancer village for about some months. Now searching for great academic writers who possess the following abilities:
- Have good control over the language
- Can deploy easy-to-use words
- With excellent flow of writing maintaining a perfect curve required for literature review
- They can maintain a formal and informal tone of the paper as required under rigid and flexible subjects accordingly
- Can work tirelessly to fetch out great results
- Must accept the work after carefully going through the details and customizing their knowledge and abilities
- Must have the ability to comprehend journals, books, articles, reports etc. to use them in the paper diligently
Beside above extremely important pre-requisites, following skills are also must, which save lots of energies and time:
- Awareness of manual as well as automatic referencing in Ms-Word
- Awareness of manual and automatic table of contents in Ms-Word
- Professional Formatting of paper in Ms-Word
- Neatly insertion of graphs, tables and other data (if required)
and Last but not least
Understanding of the word 'Plagiarism' which is poison for academic writing.
I hope all the freelancers bidding must have read above details and will include the word "I am qualified academic writer" in their bids.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $142 for this job
I am qualified academic writer. Hi there, I recently graduated with a first-class degree in BA History. I can provide samples of my previous academic work, and for the right price am prepared to write more.
I know I'm suitable for this job because I have a vast knowledge and a Letters Degree in both American and British English as well as a thorough awareness of Microsoft Office.