Write a book about Parenting young children
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $627 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am a daycare owner and interested in someone to ghost write a about raising children (from birth to 6 yrs old) on my behalf. You will need to take the current content (about 60 pages) that have already been written and expand upon the book by writing additional ~100 pages (~40,000 words).
Want to focus on young parents who have little background in raising children in USA. This book would be used for giving out free to prospective parents. Since this book is not really for selling, there would be no income coming back. Therefore, budget is somewhat limited. But, the book has to be interesting, educative with personal anecdotes & experiences and high quality since our parents are professionals and highly educated.
- Create high-quality book content that matches our intended voice and style
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
- I need a ghost writer in the genres of Parenting/Childcare
- Primary Skills: Book Ghostwriter
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Skills: academic writing, business writing, ghostwriting, children’s writing, article writing,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online